- Phone number
- 07702 188676
About me and my therapy practice
I specialise in working with anxiety, self confidence, loneliness, abandonment, feeling 'needy', codependency, relationship concerns, & binge, comfort eating or food addiction. I offer individual therapy & groupwork.
Indivicual adult psychotherapy
For anxiety, feeling low, loneliness, self confidence, relationship, family, or overeating concerns.
Is stress or anxiety keeping you awake, or feeling low making you want to sleep in? Or perhaps you want to feel less alone and have more satisfying relationships?
Life can be exhausting if you’ve lost your way, or were never taught what to do when you feel anxious or down. Most of us weren’t taught this.
Psychotherapy helps you to:1. Observe and understand yourself with compassion
2. Rest, recover and feel calmer
3. Manage how you feel, and feel better about yourself
4. Develop stability in your relationships and at work
Counselling Psychotherapy with me, may be taken short or long ter.
Understanding comfort and Binge Group or 1:1
- Are you thinking ” I don’t care!” , just before a binge?
- Do you feel disappointment, shame, self disgust, or avoid people because of your eating and weight?
- But you’ve tried dieting and it hasn’t worked?
Dieting alone is not effective for the emotional overeater.
The 'Understanding your eating' programme will help you:
- Explore and understand your eating, with support
- Learn strategies to manage your eating, and other ways to cope with how you feel
- Gain self compassion, respect and ways to treat yourself better
1:1 sessions, or small, intimate, supportive group, to really talk about this, with people who get it.
Short or long term support, in person or online
What I can help with
Eating disorders, Anxiety, Bereavement, Depression, Loss, Health related issues, Cultural issues, Identity issues, Self esteem, Sexual identity, Sexuality, Spirituality, Women's issues, Child related issues, Infertility, Pregnancy related issues, Relationships, Sex-related issues, Anger management, Redundancy, Stress, Work related issues
Types of therapy
Clients I work with
Trainee, Adults, Groups
How I deliver therapy
Long-term face-to-face work, Online counselling, Short-term face-to-face work, Telephone counselling