- Phone number
- Flexible hours available
- Wheelchair accessible office
I am not available on Mondays , Tuesdays or Wednesdays
About me and my therapy practice
I am a qualified and fully insured counsellor and psychotherapist.
I am dedicated to offer you a safe and supportive space to work through your particular emotional challenges . My therapy room is in a tranquil sorrounding in a beautiful garden. My aim was to create a space for you that gives you a chance to fully focus on your mind and soul with an expert guidance and non-judgmental support.
I offer long and short term counselling depending on your needs and difficulties.
I work from an integrative perspective based on Person Centred therapy. CBT is part of my tool box and practice a variety of approaches within that.
Therapy is not an easy choice - it is a brave step to take and some people need more time .For a longer term support that gives you an opportunity to take your time to look deeper into behavioural patterns we would be integrating Psychodynamic elements.
I have experience working with relationship problems, parenting issues, work related stress, feeling stuck, anxious,having problems with your self-esteem or need help moving on from a past trauma.
My approach to therapy is open, direct and non-judgmental with a compassionate and nurturing attitude. Life can be difficult and painful sometimes as we may face bereavement, illness, relationship breakdown, work dissatisfaction, dilemmas and confusion or other challenges we may encounter.
Each one of us brings our own unique way of being in the world that is : how you see the world and yourself and how you think about your resources (or lack of resources) to cope with life challenges.
My first session
• you can e-mail me or call me and I will aim to call you back within 1-3 days
• we can talk over the phone and I can answer any question you might have.
• if you decide that you feel comfortable and want to move forward with me then we can arrange and assessment session
• the assessment session could last upto 60 minutes or more (usual sessions are 50 minutes) This is a longer session so that we have time to talk about what you would like to get out of therapy and gives me an indication on what kind of therapy I would offer to you
• If you are happy to continue we’ll set up a second session and arrange to meet weekly
• Sometimes myself or a client may feel that another type of therapy may be more suitable to their particular problem in which case I would aim to refer you on to a suitable therapist
Types of therapy
CBT, Cognitive, Creative therapy, Humanistic, Integrative, Person centred, Play therapy, Psychoanalytic, Psychodynamic
Clients I work with
Adults, Older adults, Organisations, Trainee, Young people
How I deliver therapy
Long-term face-to-face work, Short-term face-to-face work, Time-limited