- Phone number
- 07941 101140
- Flexible hours available
- Concessionary Rates
About me and my therapy practice
I am a qualified and experienced BACP Integrative Counsellor / Therapist. I offer a professional service and have over fifteen years post-qualification experience working with clients on a short and long term basis, including clients experiencing multiple and complex difficulties.
I have worked as a Counsellor / Therapist with individuals of all ages, from children, young adults to older clients, in diverse settings including school, counselling centre, cancer centre as well as in private practice.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Psychotherapy & Counselling
- MSc, Clinical Psychology
- BSc, Psychology (Honours)
Other languages spoken & therapy sessions offered in:
- I hold an enhanced DBS certificate both for children and adult workforce.
- I currently work as 'Volunteer Manager' at SeeAbility (www.seeability.org) - a charity that provides extraordinary support and champions better eye care for people with learning disabilities and autism, many of whom have sight loss.
- I worked as the 'Centre Manager' at the South East Cancer Help Centre for 7.5 years and as 'Manager' at Relate Croydon & Wimbledon prior to that.
In my spare time, I like to contribute meaningfully to my community and volunteer as:
- Chair of Trustees - Wilson's School PFA - www.wilsonspfa.org
- Member of Purley Rotary - www.purleyrotary.com
What I can help with
Eating disorders, Self-harm, Anxiety, Bereavement, Abuse, Loss, Depression, Personal development, Career coaching, Development coaching, Life coaching, Cancer, Health related issues, Self esteem, Cultural issues, Women's issues, Pregnancy related issues, Child related issues, Relationships, Redundancy, Stress, Anger management, Work related issues
Types of therapy
Clients I work with
Trainee, Adults, Children, Families, Groups, Older adults, Organisations, Young people
How I deliver therapy
Long-term face-to-face work, Short-term face-to-face work, Telephone counselling, Time-limited