- Phone number
- Concessionary rates
About me and my therapy practice
I'm a qualified integrative counsellor. I use a variety of therapeutic interventions and strategies, with an emphasis on creativity and nature, to support you to explore your counselling needs. I use many models of counselling when supporting clients, to help each individual overcome challenges and reach their potential.
Walk & talk therapy - outside in nature. We walk and talk, using the natural environment to facilitate discussions, observations and activities.
Face to face counselling - in NW5.
Online counselling – via email, WhatsApp, or video chat on Zoom.
Qualifications and background:
- Level 5 – Diploma in Integrative Counselling Skills & Practice (CPCAB)
- Level 3 – Certificate in Integrative Counselling Skills & Theory (CPCAB)
- BSc (Hons) 1st Class - Health Promotion
- Certificate in Post Compulsory Education Brunel University (Cert- Ed)
- City & Guild - Further & Adult Education Certificate
- City & Guild – Professional Chef Qualifications
- First-Aid – Accredited Training and Certification 2019
- Safeguarding – Certificated Safeguarding Training 2019 & an Enhanced DBS
- Children/Young People – 24 years of professional experience working with children, young people and their parents/carers/families as an Ofsted Registered Childminder, an FE Tutor, an SEN Tutor and as a Respite Foster Carer
I have experience in bereavement, loss, anxiety, depression, addictions, relationship difficulties, identity issues, spirituality, faith issues, trauma, parenting, fostering, special educational needs, diet, eating difficulties, nutrition, health and exercise. I am interested in the role of nature in connection to physical and mental well-being, healing, recovery and personal growth.
If you are interested in knowing more, please email me. We can arrange a time to chat on the phone to discuss your needs.
What I can help with
Anger management, Child related issues, Cultural issues, Health related issues, Identity issues, Loss, Post-traumatic stress, Redundancy, Relationships, Self esteem, Service veterans, Sexual identity, Sexuality, Spirituality, Stress, Trauma, Women's issues, Work related issues
Clients I work with
Adults, Children, Older adults, Young people
How I deliver therapy
Long-term face-to-face work, Online counselling, Short-term face-to-face work, Time-limited