- Phone number
- Flexible hours available
About me and my therapy practice
Helping You Create a More Meaningful, Purposeful Life and Develop Fulfilling Relationships
Counselling and Psychotherapy in Knebworth and London Bridge.
Do any of these resonate with you?
- • I feel lost and confused; I don't know which way to turn
- • I feel alone and lonely; I don’t feel heard
- • I feel sad and depressed; I don't know how to feel better
- • I feel anxious, stressed and life feels overwhelming
- • I feel trapped, afraid and misunderstood
- • I never feel ‘good enough.' I am my own worst critic
You have come to the right place; I can help you.
Everyone is welcome; therapy is for everyone. I help individuals 18 and older, women and men, and my practice is LGBTQ+ friendly.
Psychotherapy means “care of the soul” or psyche - our deepest thoughts, feelings and beliefs. Together we will create a safe space for the work to unfold; you do not need to struggle through life alone.
I offer 1 hour therapy sessions in Knebworth and London Bridge. I also offer online sessions.
I hold a Postgraduate Diploma (Level 7) from the Psychosynthesis Trust in London.
What I can help with
Abuse, Addictions, Anxiety, Depression, Eating disorders, Health related issues, Identity issues, Loss, Relationships, Self esteem, Self-harm, Sexuality, Spirituality, Stress, Trauma
Types of therapy
Gestalt, Integrative, Psychosynthesis, Relational, Transpersonal
Clients I work with
Adults, Trainee, Young people
How I deliver therapy
Long-term face-to-face work, Online counselling, Short-term face-to-face work