- Flexible hours available
- Concessionary rates
I currently have some Online and in-person availability, please get in touch for a complete list of available slots.
About me and my therapy practice
I am an experienced Counselling Psychologist, providing in-person sessions in Holborn, Central London as well as Online via Zoom.
My professional training is integrative, meaning I have trained in multiple therapeutic approaches, including:
- Person-centred therapy
- Psychodynamic therapy
- Cognitive-Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
Every therapist works differently, depending on their training and professional approach. The way I work can be described as:
- Integrative: I draw on different therapeutic approaches and evidence-based techniques based on your goals and preferences for therapy.
- Collaborative: I welcome your feedback and want you to be an active agent in your own therapy.
Client-centred: We focus on what you feel is important. If you are unsure where to start, or what feels most important to you, this is completely fine. It is part of my job to help you identify what feels most urgent or important to focus on, should you be uncertain.
Flexible: Sometimes, clients’ preferences change during our work together. This is very common, and I offer a flexible approach to changing and fine-tuning how we work in order to adapt to your needs over time.
I believe every individual has the potential to change, heal and move towards personal growth when provided with the right tools and environment to do so.
As a therapist, I provide a safe, confidential and non-judgemental space where whatever is troubling you can be explored freely and without fear of judgement.
I work with a wide range of difficulties and focus areas in my practice, and over the years I have developed multiple areas of specialty and special interest:
- Anxiety: I have many years of experience working with anxiety, including general anxiety without an obvious cause, social anxiety, health anxiety, intrusive thoughts, nightmares, and panic attacks. Living with anxiety is often difficult, but therapy can help you make sense of the anxiety and improve your quality of life while managing anxious thoughts and behaviours.
- Recovery from emotional abuse: I have a special interest and experience in working with individuals recovering from emotional abuse, including gaslighting, controlling behaviours and manipulation.
- Recovery from difficult relationship breakdowns: When a relationship breaks down, the experience can be emotionally difficult, and we might need some extra support navigating the process of coming to terms with what has happened. The experience might have left us confused, deeply upset or even angry. Personal therapy facilitates a space for you to clarify and process what happened and how you feel, find healthy ways to cope with these feelings and come to terms with the loss of the relationship.
- Relationship difficulties: I work with a wide range of relationship difficulties, including romantic relationships, friendships, professional relationships, and family issues.
My first session
Our first session together is an assessment session. The purpose of this session is for me to get an idea of what brings you to therapy, what you hope to gain from therapy and what would be the most helpful way to get there.
The assessment session is also for you to get an idea of what it's like to work with me, and ask me any questions you might have.
What I can help with
Abuse, Anxiety, Bereavement, Depression, Identity issues, Loss, Post-traumatic stress, Relationships, Self esteem, Self-harm, Sexual identity, Sexuality, Stress, Trauma, Work related issues
Types of therapy
CBT, Humanistic, Integrative, Person centred, Psychodynamic
Clients I work with
Adults, Older adults
How I deliver therapy
Long term sessions, Long-term face-to-face work, Online therapy, Short-term face-to-face work, Time-limited