- Phone number
- 07498 099696
About me and my therapy practice
A warm welcome
Whether the problem is your life circumstances, relationships, your past, or it feels like it’s something about you, if you’re suffering and struggling, I can help you. Perhaps everything you've tried so far to improve things hasn't helped in the way you'd hoped, and you’ve run out of ideas. Perhaps you haven’t had the caring environment to work through your problems, or the people you turned to haven’t given you what you needed. If this is you, take heart – over the past six years I have worked with people from many different walks of life, helping them to live happier, more fulfilled lives.
Whatever the nature of your problems, my aim is for you to arrive on a path that is less full of suffering and dysfunction. In a safe, confidential and non-judgemental space we will explore your memories, beliefs, assumptions, feelings, body sensations and style of relating. I will assist you to develop the inner resources you need to move forward.
When you take your therapeutic journey with me, I will walk the path of exploration, healing and growth with you, whatever we find on the way and wherever it takes us. I will stay the course with you, always holding your best interests in mind.
The type of therapy I offer: my approach can be described as Integrative-Relational-Developmental.
Integrative means...that I draw on various therapeutic approaches and psychological research to enable me to respond flexibly to your therapeutic needs and serve your best interests.
Relational means...that I provide a therapeutic relationship that supports your healing and growth. I offer you both the opportunity to risk being yourself with me - and to discover who you can be when you feel truly accepted for who you are.
Developmental means...that I take a special interest in your early life experiences. Applying a developmental focus can bring profound, lasting change.
- COVID-19: I am currently offering face-to-face work in line with government guidance. The Clarendon Therapy Centre and my approach to face-to-face work are compliant with COVID-19 guidance and restrictions.
- I offer short-term (up to 20 sessions) and long term (20+ sessions) face-to-face work with adults.
- Sessions last for one hour and are charged at £60.
- Payment methods: I accept BACS (bank transfers).
- Sessions are paid for a week in advance on the day of each previous session.
- My practice is located at The Clarendon Centre in Leamington Spa. Ample parking is available close by.
My first session
What happens when you get in touch during COVID-19 restrictions
- I'll contact you and we will have a brief phone chat to discuss what brings you to therapy. We'll then arrange an assessment session (1hr) in person or via Zoom.
- During this session, I'll ask for some key information from you and we will have a chat about what brings you to therapy. We'll go through the therapy contract and you will take away a copy to read.
- The following week we'll speak again in order to address any outstanding queries and decide if we want to work together.
- If we decide to go ahead we will sign the contract and arrange an inital six sessions. I will take advance payment for the following session.
- If we decide not to work together, I will signpost you to other sources of help as appropriate.
What I can help with
Abuse, Addictions, Anger management, Anxiety, Bereavement, Child related issues, Chronic fatigue syndrome / ME, Cultural issues, Depression, Disability, Eating disorders, Health related issues, Identity issues, Infertility, Loss, Men's issues, Obsessions, Personal development, Post-traumatic stress, Redundancy, Relationships, Self esteem, Self-harm, Sexual identity, Sexuality, Spirituality, Stress, Trauma, Women's issues, Work related issues
Types of therapy
Humanistic, Integrative, Person centred, Phenomenological, Psychodynamic, Relational, Transactional analysis
Clients I work with
Adults, Older adults, Trainee
How I deliver therapy
Long-term face-to-face work, Short-term face-to-face work