- Phone number
- 07498 099696
About me and my therapy practice
A warm welcome
Whether the problem is your life circumstances, relationships, your past, or it feels like it’s something about you, if you’re suffering and struggling, I can help you. Perhaps everything you've tried so far to improve things hasn't helped in the way you'd hoped, and you’ve run out of ideas. Perhaps you haven’t had the safe and caring environment to work through your problems, or the people you turned to haven’t quite given you what you needed. If this is you, take heart – over the past five years I have worked with people from many different walks of life, helping them to feel better, and live happier and more fulfilled lives.
Whatever the nature of your problems, my aim is for you to arrive on a path that is less full of suffering and dysfunction. In a safe, confidential and non-judgemental space we will explore your memories, beliefs, assumptions, feelings, body sensations and style of relating. I will assist you to develop the inner resources you need to move forward.
When you take your therapeutic journey with me, I will walk the path of exploration, healing and growth with you, whatever we find on the way and wherever it takes us. I will have your back and I will stay the course with you, always holding your best interests in mind. If you’d like to have an informal chat, please get in touch.
The type of therapy I offer: Integrative Relational Psychotherapy and Counselling.
Integrative means...that I draw on a number of therapeutic approaches, psychological theories and research to enable me to respond flexibly to your therapeutic needs and serve your best interests.
Relational means...that I provide a therapeutic relationship that supports and fosters your healing and growth. I offer you both the opportunity to risk being yourself with me - and to discover who you can be when you feel truly accepted for who you are.
Please visit my website for more information.
- COVID-19: I am currently offering online work, with a view to returning to face-to-face sessions. The Clarendon Centre and my approach to face-to-face work are compliant with COVID-19 guidance and restrictions.
- I offer short-term (up to 20 sessions) and long term (20+ sessions) online and face-to-face work with adults.
- Sessions last for one hour and are charged at £55.
- Payment methods: I accept BACS (bank transfers).
- Sessions are paid for a week in advance at the end of each previous session.
- My practice is located at The Clarendon Centre in Leamington Spa. Parking is available close by.
My first session
What happens when you get in touch during COVID-19 restrictions
- I'll contact you and we will have a brief phone chat to discuss what brings you to therapy. We'll then arrange a free assessment session (1hr) over the telephone or via teleconferencing (Zoom).
- During this session, I'll ask for some key information from you and we will have a chat about what brings you to therapy. We'll go through the therapy contract and you will take away a copy to read.
- The following week we'll speak again (no cost) in order to address any outstanding queries and decide if we want to work together.
- If we decide to go ahead we will sign the contract and arrange an inital six sessions. I will take advance payment for the following session.
- If we decide not to work together, I will signpost you to other sources of help as appropriate.
What I can help with
Abuse, Addictions, Anger management, Anxiety, Bereavement, Cancer, Child related issues, Chronic fatigue syndrome / ME, Cultural issues, Depression, Disability, Eating disorders, Health related issues, Identity issues, Infertility, Loss, Men's issues, Obsessions, Personal development, Post-traumatic stress, Redundancy, Relationships, Self esteem, Self-harm, Service veterans, Sexual identity, Sexuality, Spirituality, Stress, Trauma, Women's issues, Work related issues
Types of therapy
Humanistic, Integrative, Person centred, Phenomenological, Psychodynamic, Relational, Transactional analysis
Clients I work with
Adults, Older adults, Trainee
How I deliver therapy
Long-term face-to-face work, Online counselling, Short-term face-to-face work