- Phone number
- 07967 299 072/020 7625 3247
- Available for home visits
- Concessionary Rates
About me and my therapy practice
When you commit to counselling therapy with me the following are possible:
- Greater self-awareness and insight. This adds to your information about ‘who’ you are and ‘how’ you arrived there and offers opportunities for making more conscious choices.
- Discovery of different perspectives on relationships and life experiences. Exploration in counselling creates an opportunity for insight and discovery.
- Increased intimacy with self and others. Offering you opportunities to choose more fulfilling relationships with partners, family andfriends.
- More understanding of your emotions. When your experiences are heard and understood, you can be more understanding of yourself and your emotions.
- Development of self-acceptance and self-appreciation. When you are listened to and accepted, without judgement, you become more able to understand and value yourself.
I offer warmth and a steady companionship and I am committed to prizing both our uniqueness and our common humanity.
I offer help with the setbacks and sufferings that are part of our human experience; a calm and reflective space and an attentive companion to help you look behind the obvious with openness and interest. This can help you discover your own truth and inner resources, and develop trust in your ability to meet future challenges.
You can contact me for a free telephone consultation: an opportunity to find out what’s on offer and whether it might help. Taking a step further, we can arrange an initial counselling appointment before committing to a longer working relationship,if required.
For specific issues, brief and focused therapy may be an option. For deeper, more complex exploration as well as for continued support and personal development some people choose ongoing sessions.
What I can help with
Child related issues, Pregnancy related issues, Redundancy, Relationships, Sexuality, Spirituality, Stress, Women's issues, Work related issues
Types of therapy
Clients I work with
Adults, Children, Couples, Families, Groups, Older adults, Organisations, Trainee, Young people
How I deliver therapy
Home visits, Long-term face-to-face work, Online counselling, Short-term face-to-face work, Telephone counselling, Time-limited