- Phone number
- Flexible hours available
- Wheelchair accessible office
- Concessionary rates
Mondays - 08.00am - 11am
Tuesdays - 08.00am-19.30pm
Wednesdays - 16-19.30pm
Thursdays - 13pm-19.30pm
Saturdays - 08.00am-12pm
* online and in-person sessions can be flexible and I will try to accommodate where possible. Please email to discuss options further. Thank you.
About me and my therapy practice
Welcome to Golowhe Therapy.
Golowhe is a Cornish word meaning ‘to glow’, ‘to light up’, ‘to illuminate’, ‘to shine’… I believe we all have the ability to shine, and sometimes we need support to find the light again in the darkness.
As a qualified counsellor trained in the person-centred approach and with over decade of experience working with and in the outdoors in a variety of woodland & educational settings, I can offer sessions in person and online, along with opportunity to use nature and the outdoors to facilitate our relationship.
'Walk and talk' sessions in variety of locations in mid-Cornwall; ecotherapy and nature therapy opportunities; online sessions; or use of private room and site based at Choose Nature CIC, Carthew.
Individual and group session options available.
Visit my website for more information: www.golowhetherapy.co.uk
Please visit my website for more information: www.golowhetherapy.co.uk
My first session
1.Send an email or fill in the contact form on my webpage.
2. You will be invited to fill out a confidential referral form.
3. Free, no obligation initial consultation session (either via phone or online) for up to 20 minutes where the counselling and therapy journey will be discussed further, and you can decide whether this will be meeting your needs and expectations.
4. If you wish to proceed agree when and where we will start our journey together.
What I can help with
Anxiety, Bereavement, Cancer, Child related issues, Chronic fatigue syndrome / ME, Depression, Health related issues, Identity issues, Loss, Men's issues, Post-traumatic stress, Relationships, Self esteem, Stress, Trauma, Women's issues, Work related issues
Types of therapy
Humanistic, Integrative, Person centred
Clients I work with
Adults, Groups, Older adults, Organisations, Trainees, Young people
How I deliver therapy
Long term sessions, Long-term face-to-face work, Online therapy, Outdoor therapy, Short term sessions, Short-term face-to-face work, Time-limited