Benefits of membership
- free subscription to our quarterly journal Private Practice
- access to our online archive of articles from previous issues
- member-only resources and information, including our quarterly bulletin
- preferential rates for our divisional conference
- opportunities for professional development
- representation of your professional interests within BACP and elsewhere
How to apply
To join BACP Private Practice you must be a member or organisational member of BACP. Log in above to join online.
Not a BACP member? You can still buy a subscription to our Private Practice journal.
Membership subscriptions run for a year and are in addition to your BACP membership fees.