Benefits of membership
- free subscription to our quarterly journal Private Practice
- access to our online library of articles from previous issues
- member-only resources and information, including our quarterly bulletin
- preferential rates for our divisional conference
- opportunities for professional development
- representation of your professional interests within BACP and elsewhere
How to apply
To join BACP Private Practice you must be a member or organisational member of BACP. Log in above to join online or you can contact us for help with your application.
Alternatively, you can just subscribe to our Private Practice journal.
Membership subscriptions run for a year and are in addition to your BACP membership fees.