We work to:
- provide a sense of professional belonging and community
- ensure members’ needs are heard and acted on – from networking to combating isolation
- share training opportunities and support professional development
- emphasise the maintenance of clear boundaries and the provision of appropriate support and supervision
- hold equal opportunities as an integral part of our philosophy and actively encourage members from different cultures or groups to join
Meet our executive and share their vision and aims for the division.
Access our journal archive and other useful resources (members only)
Forthcoming events for BACP Private Practice members.
To contact BACP Private Practice, please email email@example.com