What's going on outside
In his blog for the March issue of Private Practice journal, Editor John Daniel considers the connection between the inner and outside worlds. BACP journals blogs
Networking in Kent
Denise Sturges- Allard introduces a regional networking group in Kent. BACP Private Practice blog
Networking in South London
Lesley Ludlow and Ciro Cambuli introduce a regional networking group in South London. BACP Private Practice blog
We work to:
- provide a sense of professional belonging and community
- ensure members’ needs are heard and acted on – from networking to combating isolation
- share training opportunities and support professional development
- emphasise the maintenance of clear boundaries and the provision of appropriate support and supervision
- hold equal opportunities as an integral part of our philosophy and actively encourage members from different cultures or groups to join
Meet our executive and share their vision and aims for the division.
Alongside articles which highlight best practice and share cutting-edge thinking, our quarterly professional journal offers relevant, practical information and practitioners’ personal perspectives and experiences.
Guidance, tools and resources to help you on your private practice journey.
Useful publications and resources (members only)
Forthcoming events for BACP Private Practice members.
To contact BACP Private Practice, please email email@example.com