Gary Owen discovers the importance of establishing positive connections. BACP Private Practice blog
A year in private practice
Jo Langston reports back on BACP's 'temperature check' survey of Private Practice divisional members and the work done to support you. Private Practice online, March 2021
From the Chair: Life goes on
"We are facing a mess at the moment, but eventually it will pass, and we will rebuild" Regular column from Lesley Ludlow. Private Practice, March 2021
We work to:
- provide a sense of professional belonging and community
- ensure members’ needs are heard and acted on – from networking to combating isolation
- share training opportunities and support professional development
- emphasise the maintenance of clear boundaries and the provision of appropriate support and supervision
- hold equal opportunities as an integral part of our philosophy and actively encourage members from different cultures or groups to join
Meet our executive and share their vision and aims for the division.
Alongside articles which highlight best practice and share cutting-edge thinking, our quarterly professional journal offers relevant, practical information and practitioners’ personal perspectives and experiences.
Guidance, tools and resources to help you on your private practice journey.
Useful publications and resources (members only)
Forthcoming events for BACP Private Practice members.
To contact BACP Private Practice, please email firstname.lastname@example.org