Being in the room
In his blog, Editor John Daniel explores important themes from the September 2021 issue of our Private Practice journal. BACP journals blogs
Inspirational Private practice toolkit
Caz Binstead talks about the purpose of the new resources she's developed for the Private practice toolkit. BACP Private Practice blogs
David Lloyd-Brown talks about nature, the outdoors and the importance of contracts for those working in private practice. BACP Private Practice blogs
We work to:
- provide a sense of professional belonging and community
- ensure members’ needs are heard and acted on – from networking to combating isolation
- share training opportunities and support professional development
- emphasise the maintenance of clear boundaries and the provision of appropriate support and supervision
- hold equal opportunities as an integral part of our philosophy and actively encourage members from different cultures or groups to join
Meet our executive and share their vision and aims for the division.
Alongside articles which highlight best practice and share cutting-edge thinking, our quarterly professional journal offers relevant, practical information and practitioners’ personal perspectives and experiences.
Guidance, tools and resources to help you on your private practice journey.
Useful publications and resources (members only)
Forthcoming events for BACP Private Practice members.
To contact BACP Private Practice, please email firstname.lastname@example.org