From the Chair
'…since 2010, there’s been an inexorable rise in the number of people investigating anxiety online' Private Practice, September 2023
Attuning to the darkness
Open article: Suzanne Worrica talks with Sarah Van Gogh about how the Gestalt approach is a blueprint for living an embodied life. Private Practice, September 2023
Jeff Weston considers whether paranoia is a necessary state in the face of a messed-up world or irrational conviction. Private Practice, September 2023
We work to:
- provide a sense of professional belonging and community
- ensure members’ needs are heard and acted on – from networking to combating isolation
- share training opportunities and support professional development
- emphasise the maintenance of clear boundaries and the provision of appropriate support and supervision
- hold equal opportunities as an integral part of our philosophy and actively encourage members from different cultures or groups to join
Meet our executive and share their vision and aims for the division.
Alongside articles which highlight best practice and share cutting-edge thinking, our quarterly professional journal offers relevant, practical information and practitioners’ personal perspectives and experiences.
Guidance, tools and resources to help you on your private practice journey.
Useful publications and resources (members only)
See our forthcoming events for BACP Private Practice members.
A home for all practitioners who work in private practice.
To contact BACP Private Practice, please email firstname.lastname@example.org