Celebrating British South Asian history and culture
Rima Sidhpara welcomes the first South Asian Heritage Month and discusses the place of therapy within marginalised communities
The only thing missing is you
Lesley Ludlow talks about the forthcoming Private Practice conference, which takes place on 26 September
Announcing the Private practice toolkit
Caz Binstead welcomes the arrival of the new toolkit for members working in private practice
We work to:
- provide a sense of professional belonging and community
- ensure members’ needs are heard and acted on – from networking to combating isolation
- share training opportunities and support professional development
- emphasise the maintenance of clear boundaries and the provision of appropriate support and supervision
- hold equal opportunities as an integral part of our philosophy and actively encourage members from different cultures or groups to join
Meet our executive and share their vision and aims for the division.
Access our journal archive and other useful resources (members only)
Guidance, tools and resources to help you on your private practice journey.