Gary Owen finds he is capable of change following this year's Private Practice conference. BACP Private Practice blog
Celebrating British South Asian history and culture
Rima Sidhpara welcomes the first South Asian Heritage Month and discusses the place of therapy within marginalised communities. BACP Private Practice blog
Announcing the Private practice toolkit
Caz Binstead welcomes the arrival of the new toolkit for members working in private practice. BACP Private Practice blog
We work to:
- provide a sense of professional belonging and community
- ensure members’ needs are heard and acted on – from networking to combating isolation
- share training opportunities and support professional development
- emphasise the maintenance of clear boundaries and the provision of appropriate support and supervision
- hold equal opportunities as an integral part of our philosophy and actively encourage members from different cultures or groups to join
Meet our executive and share their vision and aims for the division.
Alongside articles which highlight best practice and share cutting-edge thinking, our quarterly professional journal offers relevant, practical information and practitioners’ personal perspectives and experiences.
Guidance, tools and resources to help you on your private practice journey.
Useful publications and resources (members only)
Forthcoming events for BACP Private Practice members.
To contact BACP Private Practice, please email firstname.lastname@example.org