Our members work both within organisations and externally, providing workplace counselling from their private practice or through employee assistance programmes (EAPs). You don't have to be a workplace counsellor or employed by an EAP or organisation to find this division of value.
Benefits of membership
- free subscription to our quarterly journal BACP Workplace
- access to our online archive of articles from previous issues
- advice on problems and issues arising within workplace counselling
- professional development opportunities including annual conferences and regional workshops
- preferential rates for divisional events
- networking groups
- membership of our networking and discussion forum on LinkedIn
- the opportunity to participate in a national network of practitioners, sharing knowledge, experience and interests across the UK
How to apply
To join BACP Workplace, you must be a member or organisational member of BACP. Log in above to join online.
Not a BACP member? You can still buy a subscription to BACP Workplace magazine.
Divisional membership subscriptions run for a year and are in addition to your BACP membership fees.