Our members work both within organisations and externally, providing workplace counselling from their private practice or through employee assistance programmes (EAPs). You don't have to be a workplace counsellor or employed by an EAP or organisation to find this division of value.
Benefits of membership
- free subscription to our quarterly journal Counselling at Work
- access to our online library of articles from previous issues
- advice on problems and issues arising within workplace counselling
- professional development opportunities including annual conferences and regional workshops
- preferential rates for divisional events
- networking groups
- membership of our networking and discussion forum on LinkedIn
- the opportunity to participate in a national network of practitioners, sharing knowledge, experience and interests across the UK
How to apply
To join BACP Workplace, you must be a member or organisational member of BACP. Log in above to join online or you can contact us for help with your application.
Alternatively, you can just subscribe to our Counselling at Work magazine.
Divisional membership subscriptions run for a year and are in addition to your BACP membership fees.