We work to:
- increase awareness of the relevance and importance of spirituality in helping relationships
- promote standards of good practice in working with spirituality
- encourage dialogue within BACP and between different spiritualities, beliefs and faith communities
- provide a forum where people of differing beliefs and backgrounds can meet, debate, discuss, share and be enriched by the experience
- offer support to explore spiritual development to those who seek to integrate a spiritual perspective into their work and other aspects of their lives
- represent spirituality, beliefs and pastoral care within BACP
- contribute to research in the field of spirituality in relation to counselling and psychotherapy
Spirituality encompasses belief, faith, religion and other ways in which we might experience deeper connection to and appreciation of self, 'Other' and environment.
Meet our executive and share their vision and aims for the division.
Access our journal archive and other useful resources covering all aspects of spirituality (members only)
Forthcoming events for BACP Spirituality members.
To contact BACP Spirituality please email email@example.com