Whether you're a student, a practitioner or a trainer, our new research resources are designed to support you to use research in your practice.
The series will cover seven different topic areas, each containing a panel discussion, member interviews, a presentation and a written information resource.
This resource provides real examples of the importance of obtaining ethical approval for your research and how it can protect both you, the researcher, and your research participants. It also offers insight into the process of obtaining ethical approval for research.
- Panel discussion with Dr Alistair Ross, Dr Andrew Reeves and Dr Clare Symons
- Interviews with BACP members Dr Doreen Fleet and Dr Kirshen Rundle who share their experience
Writing a research proposal
This resource aims to support you in understanding what a research proposal is, how to refine your research question and develop your research proposal.
- Panel discussion with Dr Naomi Moller, Dr Jeanette Roddy and Dr Clare Symons
- Interview with BACP member Belinda Ford, who shares her experience of writing a research proposal for her professional doctorate
- PowerPoint presentation about writing a research proposal
More good research practice resources coming soon...
- Critically appraising research
- Using routine outcome measures in practice
- Developing research methodology
- Writing for publication
- Presenting at academic conferences
- Further discussion around research ethics