- Phone number
- Concessionary rates
I have availability on Mondays, Thursdays and Fridays
I have availability on Monday evenings (5-9 pm) for face to face sessions in Islington (N1 2UQ).
I am taking on new bookings now.
Availability for online sessions: Thursdays, Fridays. Session Fee: £55 (50 minutes)
About me and my therapy practice
I specialise in working with individuals who have relational difficulties, suffer from anxiety-related symptoms and struggle with low self-esteem and people-pleasing behaviours.
I am a qualified Integrative Counsellor (MBACP) and Hypnotherapist.
I offer short & long-term counselling in person and online.
I help young adults (18+) and adults who struggle with:
Anxiety (general and social anxiety, panic attacks, stress, phobias).
Low mood, mild & moderate depression
Problems with self-esteem and self-confidence.
Relational problems (in the area of family life, love and the workplace) For example, recovery from abusive relationships, feeling chronically alone, single, or struggling to create and maintain relationships, people who experience or have experienced bullying at work and are feeling traumatised, life transitions, such as break-ups, divorce, and loss.
My line of work revolves around three main principles and how they interrelate: Your relationship with yourself; your relationship with others; your relationship with the world and life.
Clients come to me when:
• They lack clarity about the meaning and purpose of their experiences
• They are at a crossroads
• They feel stuck
• They feel overwhelmed and in distress
• They feel unsatisfied with life
• They feel lost and confused
• They feel out of control
• They have a sense that "there is more" to life than just struggling and surviving but feel they cannot find the way out of the constant cycle of drama in their lives
• They are in pain because they have been or are involved in toxic relationship dynamics either in their personal or work life.
• They recognize there is a "pattern" in their experiences and want to have a different experience of life but do not know how to generate the changes they desire.
Any of the above may involve the following patterns or experiences:
2. Panic attacks when facing certain situations
3. Low mood, or depression
4. Chronic stress
5. Not believing in oneself, doubting one's own ability to make decisions, defining oneself as lacking self-confidence, self-esteem or self-worth
6. Punishing, critical or deprecating self-talk (that may include toxic internal dialogues)
7. Obsessive thinking patterns
8. Abusive or toxic interpersonal dynamics
9. Grief or pain caused by a sense of loss, of lack of meaning, a "not knowing" where one is heading, feeling disconnected from others and life
11. Unprocessed trauma
My first session
Online therapy has many benefits although there are also some things you need to consider. You can read more about it on my website.
If you think or feel you would like to work with me, send me an email for an initial inquiry. We can arrange to have the first session, and I will send you an agreement for you to read, sign and return.
During the first session, we will work together to understand the big picture of what is happening in your life.
I will carry out an assessment to have a better idea of your circumstances and, we will explore your goals for the therapy, clarify your questions, and work on a plan that works for you.
Please confirm your appointment by making a payment in advance of each session.
Therapy can be short-term or open-ended. Generally, we can start with 6 or 12 sessions and see where that takes us.
What I can help with
Abuse, Anxiety, Bereavement, Career coaching, Cultural issues, Depression, Development coaching, Life coaching, Loss, Personal development, Phobias, Post-traumatic stress, Relationships, Self esteem, Spirituality, Stress, Trauma, Women's issues, Work related issues
Types of therapy
Brief therapy, CBT, Humanistic, Integrative, Person centred, Psychodynamic, Relational, Solution focused brief therapy, Transactional analysis, Transpersonal
Clients I work with
Adults, EAP, Groups, Older adults, Organisations, Trainee
How I deliver therapy
Long-term face-to-face work, Online counselling, Short-term face-to-face work, Telephone counselling, Time-limited