- Phone number
- Flexible hours available
- Concessionary rates
About me and my therapy practice
I am a qualified Integrative Counsellor (MBACP), Clinical Hypnotherapist (MHS, BSCH) & a qualified Life Coach for Personal Development.
I offer online sessions short & long-term.
I help people who struggle with anxiety, panic attacks, stress, low mood, depression, lack of self-esteem, relationship problems, recovery from abusive relationships, feeling chronically alone, single, or struggle to create relationships, people who experience or have experienced bullying at work and are feeling traumatised, life transitions, such as break-ups, divorce, and loss.
My line of work revolves around three main principles:
Interpersonal Relationships: our relationship with others is the core of our existence. However, the quality of our relationship with others depends on:
Your relationship to your Self: the strength of the connection to your true Self, the core of who you are, your essence, defines the quality of the experience you will have in life.
The beliefs you hold about yourself, others, and the world/life (which are held mostly at an unconscious level) will determine what you pay attention to, which in turn, will shape your experiences and the way your respond to the things that life brings you.
Clients come to me when:
• They lack clarity about the meaning and purpose of their experiences
• They are at a crossroads
• They feel stuck
• They feel overwhelmed and in distress
• They feel unsatisfied with life
• They feel lost and confused
• They feel out of control
• They have a sense that "there is more" to life than just struggling and surviving but feel they cannot find the way out of the constant cycle of drama in their lives
• They are in pain because they have been or are involved in toxic relationship dynamics either in their personal or work life.
• They recognize there is a "pattern" in their experiences and want to have a different experience of life but do not know how to generate the changes they desire.
Any of the above may involve the following patterns or experiences:
2. Panic attacks when confronted with certain situations
3. Low mood, or depression
4. Chronic stress
5. Not believing in oneself, doubting one's own ability to make decisions, defining oneself as lacking self-confidence, self-esteem or self-worth
6. Punishing, critical or deprecating self-talk (that may include toxic internal dialogues)
5. Abusive or toxic interpersonal dynamics
6. Grief or pain caused by a sense of loss, of lack of meaning, a "not knowing" where one is heading, feeling disconnected from others and life
My first session
My practice is an online practice.
To do online therapy has many benefits although there are also some things you need to consider. You can read more about it on my website.
To book a session, send me an email to arrange a phone consultation. During the consultation, I will assess whether I am the right person to help you. If we agree we can work together, we can make an appointment.
You will need to confirm your appointment by making a payment for the session. I ask my clients to make the payment as soon as we book the appointment.
Generally, clients accept to commit to a minimum of six sessions. In the fourth or fifth session, we can review our work together and re-contract as necessary.
What I can help with
Abuse, Anxiety, Bereavement, Career coaching, Cultural issues, Depression, Development coaching, Life coaching, Loss, Personal development, Phobias, Post-traumatic stress, Relationships, Self esteem, Spirituality, Stress, Trauma, Women's issues, Work related issues
Types of therapy
Brief therapy, CBT, Eclectic, Humanistic, Integrative, Person centred, Psychodynamic, Solution focused brief therapy, Transactional analysis, Transpersonal
Clients I work with
How I deliver therapy
Online counselling, Time-limited