- Phone number
- 07989 437454
- Concessionary rates
About me and my therapy practice
- Fly High Counselling - Find Happiness & Fulfillment
- Accredited & Registered Therapist specialising in CBT (Cognitive Behavioural Therapy)
- My Ethos & Approach
- I work using an integrated model incorporating Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) and Integrative and concepts.
- My ethos as a therapist is to focus on each individual, helping you identify what it is that needs changing, both psychologically and practically. We work together to identify patterns of thought and behaviour in order to evoke clear and confident change.
My Qualifications & Experience
- I have a Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling; a Diploma in Addiction Counselling and Certificates in Play Therapy. I have an array of CBT Certificates including:
- Behavioural Experiments; Problem Solving; Working with Anxiety; Working with Deliberate Self-Harm; Working with Depression; Working with Health Anxieties; Working with Phobias; Working with Substance Misuse; Working with Trauma
- I have worked with adults, young people and children for 16 years, each presenting with a variety of issues as listed.
- I aspire to motivate, inspire and encourage clients. As a counsellor working with adults, young people and children, I take an integrative approach and aim to address the mental, physical, emotional, interpersonal and spiritual aspects.
- I provide a safe, therapeutic environment for all my clients.
- My expertise includes:
- Abuse; Addictions; Anger management; Anxiety; Deliberate self-harm; Depression; Eating disorders; General counselling; Grief & loss; Health anxieties; Phobias; Self esteem; Substance misuse; Trauma
What I can help with
Abuse, Addictions, Anger management, Anxiety, Bereavement, Child related issues, Depression, Eating disorders, Loss, OCD, Personal development, Phobias, Post-traumatic stress, Redundancy, Self esteem, Self-harm, Stress, Trauma, Women's issues, Work related issues
Clients I work with
Adults, Children, Families, Groups, Older adults, Organisations, Young people
How I deliver therapy
Home visits, Long-term face-to-face work, Short-term face-to-face work, Telephone counselling, Time-limited