- Phone number
- Flexible hours available
- Wheelchair accessible office
- Concessionary rates
Currently, I am providing therapy both online via Zoom and in-person in London NW6.
Please contact me for my availability.
Please contact me for more details on my availability. I aim to respond to new client enquiries within 48 hours.
About me and my therapy practice
As far as anyone knows you feel like yourself inside your body, but deep down you know that this is not true. As far as I know, the only inhabitant in your body is you and so, only you could know what it's like to live in it. My mission is to help people in their early and mid-adulthood heal their relationship with food and bodies. However you may be feeling inside your body, you deserve the space to process it and give that relationship another chance.
Therapy for me is a journey to self-knowledge, acceptance, and choice that we can all embark on. I genuinely believe that no human being needs “fixing” as there is nothing broken about them. What my clients realise early on in their therapy journey is that the relationship they have with their bodies is an extension of the relationship they have with themselves as a whole. Once they start transforming that relationship into a more compassionate, loving one, they figure out this translates into how they move and feel inside their skin.
If you are still hesitant to get in touch, please note that I value flexibility in my work and respect that many of us run busy lives. Therefore, I offer a free discovery call to ensure we are a good fit and I encourage either a fixed way of working or a flexible one. My working hours extend to weekends for those whose weekdays are very busy and I work both online and in person (London NW6).
You don’t deserve to deny yourself that deeper understanding of what it means to be “You”. So, head to my website for more information or contact me to arrange a discovery call via the directory.
Professional Registrations and Training:
- Completed the Clinical Training from New School of Psychotherapy and Counselling, part of the Doctorate in Counselling Psychology and Psychotherapy (DCPsych) degree
- BACP-registered Psychotherapist (MBACP) and Graduate Member (MBPsS) of the British Psychological Society (BPS)
- Member of the Division of Counselling Psychology (DCoP) with the BPS
- Member of the Society of Existential Analysis
- Trained in Neuropsychological assessment methods for suspected cognitive impairment
- Qualified CBT-E therapist for Eating Disorders
- In my practice in NW6, I currently work predominantly with issues around body image concerns, problematic relationship with food and body, and body dissatisfaction
- My extended knowledge in Neuroscience and experience in working therapeutically with neurological conditions, allow me to have a clear understanding and deep appreciation for somatic experiences (movement limitations, pain, numbness etc.)
- Working with Eating disorder patients in the NHS and privately
- As an online Psychotherapist, I am working with employees who struggle with achieving work-life balance, work-related stress and burn-out, work-related relationship challenges as well as addiction and anger
- I am designing and running neuro-psychodynamic research protocols in collaboration with UCL and Middlesex University as part of my Doctorate Thesis, related to Cosmetic Surgery and Body modification tendencies in women
My first session
Your first session will be 60 minutes to cover paperwork and get to know each other. This session will be a little longer to get a full understanding of your needs and how I can help. Initial Consultations are provided virtually only. Every session after will be 50 minutes, and I recommend meeting once a week for the first six weeks to keep up the momentum we see in session.
You can choose between virtual or in-person sessions. Payment is collected at the end of your session via bank transfer.
If you have any questions, please get in touch to arrange a free 15min discovery call.
What I can help with
Abuse, Anxiety, Bereavement, Depression, Disability, Eating disorders, Health related issues, Loss, Self esteem, Stress, Trauma, Women's issues
Types of therapy
Behavioural, CBT, Cognitive, Emotionally focused therapy, Existential, Humanistic, Integrative, Interpersonal, Person centred, Phenomenological, Psychodynamic, Relational, Transpersonal
Clients I work with
Adults, Older adults, Organisations, Trainees, Young people
How I deliver therapy
Long term sessions, Long-term face-to-face work, Online therapy, Outdoor therapy, Short-term face-to-face work, Text therapy