- Phone number
- Concessionary rates
Currently taking clients face to face or online on Fridays.
About me and my therapy practice
I am a qualified integrative child and adolescent counsellor/psychotherapist. This means I integrate various therapeutic and creative approaches to meet the mental health needs of a child or young person. Therapy is not a one size fits all, and I find adapting my approach according to a child or young person’s developmental level helps with their engagement with the therapeutic process. For some clients talking therapy might be appropriate, but for clients who may find it difficult to express themselves verbally may respond better to creative approaches such as creative arts-based therapy or play-based therapy.
I have worked in schools for ten years in wellbeing and supportive roles. I currently run and provide counselling services in schools in South London and Richmond. I also see clients privately.
My practice is a psychotherapeutic counselling service for children, young people and their families. I facilitate a safe and accepting space for each of my clients. Creating such an environment contributes to the healing work of understanding and making sense of oneself and discovering healthy ways of coping or overcoming difficulties. I predominantly work in a child-led way, I will follow the lead of the child and expand on what they choose to explore or discuss in their session.
My first session
Children age 4-16
• I offer a free 15-minute telephone consultation with parents/carers who would like to refer their child/young person.
• An initial 60-minute consultation meeting will be arranged with parents/carers I always send a referral and consent form for you to complete prior to the meeting. The charge for the consultation meeting is £50.
• I meet your child for an initial session. Where your child will get an idea of what counselling is about and for them to discuss what they think their difficulties are. By the end of this session (if it is appropriate) I will ask the child/young person if they feel comfortable meeting with me for more sessions.
• I will discuss outcomes with parents/carers over the phone. If parent(s) and child agree, subsequent sessions will be for 50 minutes per session at a rate of £70
Young people ages 16-18+ (self-referral):
• I offer a free 30-minute consultation for young people who are self-referring to discuss their difficulties and to share how I work.
• If you decide to continue with sessions, we will agree on session fees and the number of sessions. Subsequent sessions will be for 50 minutes per session.
What I can help with
Abuse, ADD / ADHD, Anger management, Anxiety, Autism spectrum, Bereavement, Child related issues, Cultural issues, Depression, Identity issues, Loss, Neurodiversity, Post-traumatic stress, Relationships, Self esteem, Self-harm, Stress, Trauma
Types of therapy
Creative therapy, Humanistic, Integrative, Narrative therapy, Person centred, Play therapy, Psychodynamic
Clients I work with
Children, Young people
How I deliver therapy
Long term sessions, Long-term face-to-face work, Online therapy, Short term sessions, Short-term face-to-face work, Time-limited