- Phone number
- Wheelchair accessible office
- Concessionary Rates
About me and my therapy practice
Create The Relationship You’ve Always Wanted
By Working Individually With A Specialist Relationship Counsellor.
Maybe this sounds familiar…
- You no longer feel that spark, that passion, that burning intensity which was so alive when you first found each other
- You’re emotionally raw, burnt-out and exhausted by the never-ending screaming matches
- You try over and over again to feel that tender connection, but you just keep feeling pushed away
- Sex has become a chore, you’re just going through the motions
If you feel helpless, lost and confused then it's time to start turning things around with the help of a specialist who can support you every step of the way.
How can counselling help to create the relationship I’ve always wanted?
I have dedicated 1000s of hours to understanding how healthy relationships work. I can help you to
- Create a deeper, richer and more loving connection with the special people in your life
- Transform the way you communicate by effectively expressing your needs, wants and dislikes in the moment
- Feel acknowledged, respected and appreciated
- Express yourself with confidence
- Create an exciting, fulfilling and intimate sex life
How do I know counselling is worth my precious time, energy and money?
A client recently said this about her counselling with me: “I started receiving counselling from James after I began to feel that my long-term anxiety and depression was spiralling out of control. He helped me understand the root of these feelings by exploring my past and current experiences. Talking therapy has helped me to better recognise my emotions, what triggers my anxiety attacks and depressive thoughts and I now feel more equipped to manage things.”(Debbie)
Another said: “James supported me through some very difficult time in my life with words of wisdom, attentive listening and providing space to explore my thoughts and feelings.” (Peter)
Are you ready to get started?
What I can help with
Abuse, ADD / ADHD, AIDS/HIV, Anger management, Anxiety, Bereavement, Business coaching, Cancer, Career coaching, Child related issues, Chronic fatigue syndrome / ME, Cultural issues, Depression, Development coaching, Disability, Eating disorders, Health related issues, Identity issues, Infertility, Life coaching, Loss, Men's issues, Obsessions, Personal development, Phobias, Post-traumatic stress, Pregnancy related issues, Redundancy, Relationships, Self esteem, Self-harm, Service veterans, Sex-related issues, Sexual identity, Sexuality, Spirituality, Stress, Trauma, Women's issues, Work related issues
Types of therapy
Existential, Gestalt, Humanistic, Integrative
Clients I work with
Adults, EAP, Older adults, Organisations
How I deliver therapy
Long-term face-to-face work, Short-term face-to-face work, Telephone counselling, Time-limited