- Phone number
- 0117 939 3830
- Flexible hours available
- Wheelchair accessible office
I will be away until Friday August 28th and will respond to all mail and phone calls on my return.
About me and my therapy practice
- I offer a confidential safe container usually in my home but at present on Zoom or phone (due to the current situation with the pandemic) for you to explore any mental health issues that you are experiencing. As a qualified psychotherapist you will find that I am non judgemental, and can offer both empathy and compassion. At a pace determined by you, we will work creatively together as you move towards being the best version of yourself. The journey might involve gaining insights into yourself, and how you relate to your enviroment. However it may be that you just want someone to listen and validate your experience.
- I am first and foremost an integrative therapist and draw on Person-centred, Psychodynamic, Gestalt, Solution and Internal Family Systems approaches, the latter of which I have a Level 2 in. I am also a qualified and accredited Level 2 Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) practitioner and have found this form of energy healing to work well in conjunction with these approaches. This is also a beneficial resource that you would be able to utilise in between sessions if you so wished.
- In order to develop professionally I stay abreast of emerging psychological, social and neurobiological research findings. I also engage in frequent CPD training. I have regular one to one and group supervision which helps to inform my practise.
- I offer an initial consultation of 30 minutes which would cost £20. In this meeting I would learn about what brings you to therapy, and whether you would be seeking to work in the short or long term. Short term work would normally last between 6 to 12 sessions. This might be more goal specific, with a focus on more immediate issues. With long term work we would explore deep rooted issues, for example childhood traumas. Above all the initial meeting is a chance for us to see if we could blend and work together.
What I can help with
Abuse, Addictions, Anger management, Anxiety, Depression, Development coaching, Identity issues, Life coaching, Loss, Men's issues, Obsessions, OCD, Personal development, Phobias, Post-traumatic stress, Relationships, Self esteem, Self-harm, Sexual identity, Sexuality, Spirituality, Stress, Trauma, Work related issues
Types of therapy
Brief therapy, Existential, Gestalt, Integrative, Person centred, Psychodynamic, Relational, Solution focused brief therapy, Transactional analysis
Clients I work with
Adults, Older adults, Young people
How I deliver therapy
Long-term face-to-face work, Online counselling, Short-term face-to-face work, Telephone counselling, Time-limited