- Phone number
- Flexible hours available
- Wheelchair accessible office
- Concessionary Rates
About me and my therapy practice
- My name is Victoria and I am a trained Counsellor and Interpersonal Therapist and I am experienced in working with clients with a wide range of mental health issues.
- I offer a warm, safe space where there is no judgement to help you explore how you are feeling in order to help you gain a better understanding so you can move forward and make positive changes to improve your wellbeing.
- I work using an integrative approach meaning I can draw from many different models of counselling to create an individual approach to best suit your needs.
- I am experienced in brief, short-term therapy but can also offer long term counselling if required.
- I can offer sessions as frequently as you need and I work with adults, young adults from the age of 16 years and the elderly.
- I offer a wide range of methods for delivering counselling including video calling, instant messaging and telephone counselling as well as face to face so you can decide what best suits you.
- I can offer disabled access on request in Hartlepool and also sessions in the Stockton area.
- My qualifications include FdA in Counselling, BA (hons) Counselling Studies and Interpersonal Therapy UK. I am also working towards becoming an accredited Interpersonal Therapist with IPT UK.
- Please feel free to contact me for a free telephone consultation to discuss your issue and how I may be best able to support you. We can then arrange an initial appointment where we can meet each other and you can decide if I am the right therapist for you. There is no obligation following this appointment. I will leave it to you to contact me if you wish to continue.
- For more information and a full break down of my fees please visit my website.
What I can help with
Abuse, Anxiety, Bereavement, Depression, Loss, Trauma, Personal development, AIDS/HIV, Cancer, Chronic fatigue syndrome / ME, Disability, Health related issues, Identity issues, Men's issues, Self esteem, Sexual identity, Sexuality, Women's issues, Infertility, Pregnancy related issues, Relationships, Anger management, Redundancy, Stress, Work related issues
Types of therapy
Brief therapy, Integrative, Person centred, Solution focused brief therapy
Clients I work with
Trainee, Adults, EAP, Older adults, Young people
How I deliver therapy
Long-term face-to-face work, Online counselling, Short-term face-to-face work, Telephone counselling, Time-limited