- Phone number
- Flexible hours available
- Wheelchair accessible office
- Concessionary Rates
About me and my therapy practice
- My name is Victoria and I am a trained Counsellor and Interpersonal Therapist and I am experienced in working with clients with a wide range of mental health issues.
- I offer a warm, safe space where there is no judgement to help you explore how you are feeling in order to help you gain a better understanding so you can move forward and make positive changes to improve your wellbeing.
- I work using an integrative approach meaning I can draw from many different models of counselling to create an individual approach to best suit your needs. I am experienced in brief, short-term therapy but can also offer long term counselling if required. I offer a wide range of methods for delivering counselling including video calling, instant messaging and telephone counselling as well as face to face so you can decide what best suits you. I can offer sessions as frequently as you need and I work with adults, young adults from the age of 16 years and the elderly.
- My qualifications include FdA in Counselling, BA (hons) Counselling Studies and Interpersonal Therapy UK. I am also working towards becoming an accredited Interpersonal Therapist with IPT UK.
- I can offer disabled access on request (Saturday mornings only) and also sessions in the Stockton area.
- Fees - Online Counselling (Video Calling or Instant Messaging) or Telephone counselling is £30 per hour.
- Face to Face Counselling £40 per hour
Reduced rates are available for counselling students. Please contact me for further details
What I can help with
Abuse, Anxiety, Bereavement, Depression, Loss, Trauma, Personal development, AIDS/HIV, Cancer, Chronic fatigue syndrome / ME, Disability, Health related issues, Identity issues, Men's issues, Self esteem, Sexual identity, Sexuality, Women's issues, Infertility, Pregnancy related issues, Relationships, Anger management, Redundancy, Stress, Work related issues
Types of therapy
Brief therapy, Integrative, Person centred, Solution focused brief therapy
Clients I work with
Trainee, Adults, EAP, Older adults, Young people
How I deliver therapy
Long-term face-to-face work, Online counselling, Short-term face-to-face work, Telephone counselling, Time-limited