- Phone number
- Flexible hours available
- Available for home visits
- Concessionary rates
About me and my therapy practice
Are you tired of feeling anxious about the future and find yourself constantly wondering about your past? Recovery from trauma and other overwhelming experiences is possible - healing is not myth. Since you are browsing this website I assume you got to the point, when you want to take that first step to a better, more secure future. You can rest assured that with the right support, you can start living your life to the fullest - without the past hang-ups or regrets. Carl Jung said once: “I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.” Maybe it is time for you to consider your life options and make an informed decision about your future.
I provide professional, confidential and caring counselling to support you around a variety of issues including bereavement, anxiety, low self-esteem and depression. I am specialising in trauma, if you suffered from childhood abuse, domestic violence or sexual assault, then please let me aid you on your road to recovery.
- Over 5 years experience of working with people who suffered domestic abuse, childhood abuse and neglect and sexual violence
- For over 3 years volunteered and worked with a local charity supporting people who experienced from domestic and sexual violence
- For a year co-facilitated a group for people who suffered domestic violence.
Qualifications and training:
- Diploma of Higher Education in Person-Centred Counselling, Middlesex University
- Registered Member of British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy, BACP
- Regular monthly supervision with a clinical psychologist in accordance with BACP ethical practice
- Consistent continuous professional development complaint with BACP professional ethics
- Trauma and the Body: Dissociation and Somatisation Online Training
- Working with Relational Trauma: Dealing with Disorganised Attachment Online Training
- Child Sexual Abuse: Hope for Healing Online Training Online Training
- Mentalisation Training with Yellow Door charity
- Domestic Violence Training with Women's Aid.
- Masters of Arts in English Philology, Warsaw University
- Fully insured and ICO registered.
I can offer you free 14-minutes phone consultation, so that you can check whether I am the right match for you. If you decide to work with me, I charge £40 for 50-minutes session.
My first session
I offer free 15-minutes phone consultation, so that you can check whether I am the right match for you. For my new clients I also offer a 'Wellbeing questionnaire' (1 page long) to help you establish where you start on your counselling journey and what are you aims for the future.
What I can help with
Abuse, Anxiety, Bereavement, Depression, Identity issues, Loss, Post-traumatic stress, Relationships, Self esteem, Self-harm, Service veterans, Stress, Trauma, Work related issues
Types of therapy
Humanistic, Integrative, Person centred
Clients I work with
Adults, Groups, Organisations, Trainee
How I deliver therapy
Home visits, Long-term face-to-face work, Online counselling, Short-term face-to-face work, Telephone counselling