- Phone number
Evenings from 6pm, weekly or alternate week appointments currently available.
About me and my therapy practice
I provide therapy to adolescents and young adults online. I mostly work with people who are experiencing depression or low moods, anxiety or anxious thoughts, suicidal feelings, self harm, low self esteem, negative body image, identity issues, family or relationship issues, and those who have been through trauma, including sexual abuse (past/current). I am experienced in working with the LGBTQ+ community. I also offer walking therapy to 16yrs+ on Saturday mornings.
I work in a non-directive way which means I won't just tell you what to do. We will work together so you feel in control and empowered by therapy.
I do not offer cognitive behaviour therapy (CBT) and have worked with many people for who CBT has not been the right fit.
I am trained to practice as a Level 7 (postgraduate) relational integrative psychotherapist.
I studied an integrative approach to therapy, which means I can integrate different therapies to suit your personal, individual needs.
You will be offered a confidential, non-judgemental space, in which you can explore any issues or problems you are experiencing, and hopefully we can start working towards making things feel better/more manageable.
- Postgraduate Diploma Integrative Psychotherapy
- Graduate Certificate in Advanced Counselling
- ACES Training
- Children & Young Person Counselling
- Covid-19 & Mental Health in Adolescents
- Cult Awareness Training
- Dealing with Distress: Working with Suicide & Self Harm
- Diploma in Bereavement & Grief Counselling
- Expressive Arts Therapy
- Gender Identity Awareness
- MindEd Counselling / Healthy Child Mental Health Framework: 13-19
- Online & Telephone Counselling
- Rape and Sexual Abuse Counselling
- Responding Effectively to Survivors of Sexual Assault
- Suicide First Aid Training
- Walk & Talk/Ecotherapy Training
- Working with Suicidal Clients & Risk Assessment
- MA Integrative Psychotherapy
- Gender Identities
I work in private practice and I am employed by a college to provide counselling to adolescents.
I have also provided counselling in the charity sector and at a rape and sexual abuse service.
Before becoming a therapist, I worked as a Samaritan's Listener for over four years. During this time I realised the healing power of truly being listened to and believed by another person.
My first sessionReaching out to take the next step may feel difficult, but finding the right support really can change your life.
I offer an optional 15 minute consultation, for free, so we can speak before you make a commitment.
What I can help with
Abuse, Anxiety, Bereavement, Child related issues, Depression, Identity issues, Loss, Post-traumatic stress, Self esteem, Self-harm, Sexual identity, Sexuality, Trauma, Women's issues
Types of therapy
Emotionally focused therapy, Existential, Humanistic, Integrative, Person centred, Phenomenological, Relational
Clients I work with
Adults, Children, Trainee, Young people
How I deliver therapy